In our eyes, our customers are the co-founders of Toyota Motor Thailand
- To be an essential part of Toyota Motor Asia Pacific and the Toyota Company worldwide.
- To be the most admired and revered company in Thailand.
- Continually adapt to meet new challenges and changes.
- Respect and accept competetor.
- Emphasize customer satisfaction.
- Work hard to achieve the highest standards.
- Responsible for development of rural areas and protect the environment.
- Create and strengthen operations and encourage cooperation in the Asia Pacific region.
- Become an industry leader in customer satisfaction and market share.
- Make operational safety the most important thing in all activities, and the foundation of the company.
- Help to develop a better society through activities for the general public.
Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. location maps
Toyota Group in Thailand
Toyota Motor Thailand Co., Ltd. (1962)
Headquarters and Toyota Factory (Samrong)
87/2 FL. 41-43 CRC Tower All Seasons Place Wireless Rd.,
Toyota Assembly Plant (Gateway)
74 Moo 9
Hua Samrong, Plangyao,
Toyota Assembly Plant (Ban Pho)
99 Moo 2
Lad Kwang, Ban Pho,
HINO Motor Manufacturing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (1964)
Toyota Auto Body (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (1978)
Siam Toyota Manufacturing Company Limited (1987)
700/109, 111, 113 Group 1,
Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate,
Bankao Sub-District, Phangthong District,
Toyota Auto Works Co., Ltd. (1988)
Toyota Body Service Co., Ltd. (1992)
Toyota Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (1993)
Toyota Automobile Technology Co., Ltd. (1998)
Ratchamongkol Rice Co., Ltd. (1999)
Toyota Motor Asia Pacific Engineering and Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (2003)